Please note that decor varies by room category and according to the various buildings in which our studios, one and two bedroom suites, and four bedroom penthouse are located. Many (but not all) rooms in the Prima Donna, Marilyn and Lady Rose buildings were upgraded in September 2015. Room upgrades included paint, window coverings, beds, sofas and soft goods. The scope of upgrades varied by suite. For details according to a specific room category, please ask a reservations agent or one of our guest services agents.
Daily Breakfast Credit:
A daily breakfast credit of $15 per adult per day (excluding day of arrival) is included in rates (unless otherwise indicated) based on standard room occupancy. No breakfast credit for children. Contact the resort for details.
Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
All rates displayed are per night and per room (excluding packages). Nightly rates are subject to an additional 12% government tax and 10% service charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- For new bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Reservations required
- May not be combined with other offers or promotions
- For FIT travel only – does not apply to groups
- Upgrades are based on availability at check-in. Fees may apply
- Late check-outs are based on availability. Fees may apply
- Subject to change without notice
- Restrictions may apply. Black-out dates may apply
- We reserve the right to correct rate errors
Extra Person Charges:
- Children 12 and under stay free.
- The extra person charge is $65 per person, per night, over standard occupancy in all suites except studios.
- Subject to taxes and service charge
- Studios – 2 people
- One bedroom suites – 4 people
- Two bedroom suites – 6 people
- Four bedroom penthouse – 8 people
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Seven night minimum stay required during the Holiday Season (Christmas and New Year’s).
- Five night minimum stay required during President’s Day Holiday week (February 13-20/15 and Feb 12-19/16) and Spring Break (March 29 – April 4/15 and March 19-Apr 2/16).
Please know that free airport shuttles to resorts are not offered in Turks & Caicos. We do have a resort representative who will greet you at the airport and assist you with locating a taxi. The airport is 6 miles from the resort. As of March 2015, fares are $28 for one or two people, with two pieces of luggage each, for travel one way from the airport to Alexandra Resort. Fares are subject to change without notice and should be confirmed with the driver prior to departure from the airport.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies:
- Holiday Season (Dec 24, 2015 – Jan 2, 2016) – 50% deposit including tax and service fee is required. The balance is due on October 1st, at which time payment becomes non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellation/changes must be received prior to October 1st for a refund.
- For all periods outside of the Holiday Season a three night’s deposit including tax and service fee is required. Payment is refundable if a cancellation notice is received outside of 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Refunds are not issued for early departures.
- No-shows will be subjected to 100% penalty of the full stay.
We recommend the purchase of cancellation/travel insurance especially during peak season. The cancellation policy is applicable to weather and airline related cancellations.
Alexandra Resort understands that severe weather events may cause our guests to consider changing their travel plans. With this in mind, we offer our guests the following policy valid from June 1 through November 30 each year. This policy applies only to accommodations that are reserved directly with Alexandra Resort. If your reservation is made through a travel agent or online channel (third party), please refer to the policy advised by that company.
In the event there is a major weather occurrence in which the airport has determined it necessary to close, and flights to and from Providenciales have been cancelled and/or a Hurricane Warning for the Island of Providenciales, Turks and Caicos for a Category 1 or higher (as defined by the U.S. National Weather Service) has been issued and is within the dates of your reservation, Alexandra Resort will offer you the following options:
On Property Guests: Guests who either chooses to leave early or are asked to leave by the hotel or by civil protection authorities will receive credit vouchers for unused nights, to be used for a stay at a future date within one year. The credit voucher will be based on the dollar amount that was unused for the duration of the current stay and can be applied for any future reservation within one year from your arrival date (see expiration date and valid dollar amount for credit on the voucher). This voucher is not redeemable for cash and is not transferrable.
Arriving Guests: If you cancel your entire stay prior to arrival as a result of an actual Hurricane or Tropical Storm threat, a credit voucher will be issued and any deposit that was originally collected can be applied for any future reservation within one year from your original arrival date (see expiration date and valid dollar amount for credit on the voucher). This voucher is not redeemable for cash and is not transferrable.
If there is no storm threat and air carriers continue service, guests who depart early and/or cancel their reservation will be charged an early departure fee equivalent to the remainder of the stay or a cancellation fee (as per the resort cancellation policy). The penalty will be considered a late cancellation penalty, which will result in the loss of the deposit that was paid at the time of the reservation.