Daily Breakfast Credit:
As of October 1, 2015, a daily breakfast credit of $15 per adult per day (excluding day of arrival) is included in rates (unless otherwise indicated) based on standard room occupancy. No breakfast credit for children. Contact the resort for details.
Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
All rates displayed are per night and per room (excluding packages). Nightly rates are subject to an additional 12% government tax and 10% service charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- For new bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Reservations required
- May not be combined with other offers or promotions
- For FIT travel only – does not apply to groups
- Upgrades are based on availability at check-in. Fees may apply
- Late check-outs are based on availability. Fees may apply
- Subject to change without notice
- Restrictions may apply. Black-out dates may apply
- We reserve the right to correct rate errors
Extra Person Charges:
- Children 12 and under stay free.
- Extra person charge is $50 per person, per night over standard occupancy in all suites except studios. Starting Oct 1/15, the extra person charge is $65 per person, per night, over standard occupancy in all suites except studios.
- Subject to taxes and service charge
- Studios – 2 people
- One bedroom suites – 4 people
- Two bedroom suites – 6 people
- Four bedroom penthouse – 8 people
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Seven night minimum stay required during the Holiday Season (Christmas and New Year’s).
- Five night minimum stay required during President’s Day Holiday week (February 13-20/15 and Feb 12-19/16) and Spring Break (March 29 – April 4/15 and March 19-Apr 2/16).
Please know that free airport shuttles to resorts are not offered in Turks & Caicos. We do have a resort representative who will greet you at the airport and assist you with locating a taxi. The airport is 6 miles from the resort. As of March 2015, fares are $28 for one or two people, with two pieces of luggage each, for travel one way from the airport to Alexandra Resort. Fares are subject to change without notice and should be confirmed with the driver prior to departure from the airport.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies:
- Holiday Season (Dec 24, 2015 – Jan 2, 2016) – 50% deposit including tax and service fee is required. The balance is due on October 1st, at which time payment becomes non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellation/changes must be received prior to October 1st for a refund less processing fees equal to 5% of the deposit value.
- For all periods outside of the Holiday Season a three night’s deposit including tax and service fee is required. Payment less a 5% processing fee of the deposit is refundable if a cancellation notice is received outside of 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Refunds are not issued for early departures.
- No-shows will be subjected to 100% penalty of the full stay.
We recommend the purchase of cancellation/travel insurance especially during peak season. The cancellation policy is applicable to weather and airline related cancellations.
- If the airline cancels flight service, guests may cancel without penalty.
- If the airline does not cancel flight service, but the guest chooses not to fly due to hurricane conditions, guests may rebook a non-cancellable reservation within the same rate period without penalty.
- If a hurricane is in the Caribbean basin but not threatening the destination, contractual cancellation policies remain in effect.
- Guests may depart early without penalty if the hurricane is threatening the destination and or if the airlines are cancelling future flights.