Guests at the Alexandra Resort can escape the crowds and expense normally associated with Turks and Caicos all inclusive resorts, and still enjoy the conveniences and amenities necessary to enjoy a carefree vacation.
- International restaurant
- Free dining shuttle to sister properties Beach House Turks and Caicos, and Blue Haven Resort and Marina
- Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner served at casual indoor dining room or on elegant beachfront terrace
- Swim up pool bar
- Beachfront bar with happy hour specials
- F&B service on the beach during the day
- Barefoot dinner on the beach during the evening
- Banquet services for weddings, reunions and corporate groups
- 600 feet of frontage on world acclaimed Grace Bay Beach
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports including paddle boats, stand -up paddle board, kayaks and snorkeling equipment
- Large free form outdoor swimming pool
- Tennis courts illuminated for night play
- Exercise room
- Caicos Dream Tours excursion desk located on site ($)
- Complimentary use of pedal bicycles
- 24 hour front desk
- Complimentary WIFI property wide
- 100+ beach chaises, 50 beach umbrellas, beach towels and complimentary cold drinking water at the beach
- Dedicated beach attendants
- Weekly manager’s cocktail party
- Babysitting service ($)
- Spa Sanay ($)
- Daily grocery store shuttle service ($)
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service ($)
- International airport – 15 minute drive from resort
- Provo Golf Club – 18 hole championship golf course
- Snorkeling (Coral Gardens and Smith’s Reef)
- Shopping – Regent Village and Salt Mills Plaza
- A wide variety of restaurants and bars
The Alexandra Resort provides an affordable alternative to Turks and Caicos all inclusive resorts. Guests can enjoy the Caribbean resort lifestyle, at an affordable price.
Perhaps the best amenity is the peaceful environment at the resort. Even during busy holiday periods, guests remark that the spacious and beautifully landscaped grounds, as well as the wide stretch of Grace Bay beach in front of the resort, provides a relaxing and quiet resort environment. The wide range of complimentary amenities means that guests can put away their wallets and enjoy the resort experience at a fraction of the cost they would spend at a Turks and Caicos all inclusive resort. If you are looking for a great value vacation at a beachfront resort with a great selection of amenities on Providenciales, choose the Alexandra Resort.
Book your activities prior to arrival with assistance of our Guest Services team. Click here.