Amazing food. Fine wines. Beautiful beaches. It’s the perfect recipe for the ultimate culinary getaway, and it’s available exclusively in Turks and Caicos Islands.
The fourth annual Caribbean Food and Wine Festival will be held on Providenciales from November 6 to 8, 2014.
The three-day event features celebrity chefs, renowned winemakers, and the finest chefs in Turks and Caicos. During this culinary extravaganza, you can enjoy:
- Welcome dinner hosted at Blue Haven’s Fire & Ice Restaurant with star chef David LeFevre and the acclaimed Cuvaison Winery from Napa Valley
- Gourmet safari, a dinner experience travelling around the top restaurants in Turks and Caicos
- Women of wine luncheon taking place again at Beach House Turks and Caicos after great feedback from 2013
- Street fair bringing local restaurants together under one ‘roof’ in the heart of Grace Bay
- Wine and food pairing function, an extraordinary learning session about food and wine.
- Dinner with the stars, closing dinner on the beach
More details will soon be announced, but tickets will sell out fast. Why not book your Caribbean Food and Wine Festival getaway now to avoid disappointment as this package is a ‘limited time only’ offer.
The Alexandra Resort offers a special Festival package that includes accommodations and most events. Packages start from $1,810 per couple. For more information click here .
Contact us directly if you wish to select different evening functions.