As summer fast approaches, we know that families are looking for advice on places to visit for a summer vacation. Consider a Caribbean family vacation destination on the Turks and Caicos Islands.
The Turks and Caicos were recently recognized as one of the top Caribbean islands for families. Fabulous beaches, easy airlift and a safe environment topped the list of reasons why the destination was chosen.
Aside from these compelling advantages, parents need plenty of things to do for their children to have fun on a Turks and Caicos family vacation. Here’s our suggested list of top 5 things to do in Turks and Caicos this summer:
- Go on an excursion with Caicos Dream Tours to explore for conch, do a bit of snorkeling, and perhaps spot Jo Jo the Dolphin.
- Spend a day on world acclaimed Grace Bay Beach, making sand castles and great memories.
- Discover the magic of horseback riding through the clear, shallow waters of Long Bay Beach with Provo Ponies.
- Take a day trip to Grand Turk or South Caicos, where time seems to stand still and donkeys and horses still roam freely.
- Chill out with a visit to Melt in the Regent Village, where you can enjoy homemade gelato and milk shakes.
Families may be equally content to spend quality time together at the Alexandra Resort, the best beachfront resort value on Grace Bay and a hugely popular resort for families seeking an affordable Turks and Caicos vacation resort. The Alexandra Resort features a number of family-friendly facilities and amenities that include a large, lagoon style swimming pool, a kiddie’s pool, Pelican Kids’ Club, free use of non-motorized watersports and pedal bikes, and a daily activity program. For families travelling very little ones, we can arrange for baby-sitting services.
For added convenience and value, Turks and Caicos family vacation packages are available. Click here for more information.