If you are planning a Turks and Caicos vacation, you are getting ready to have a wonderful experience! Gorgeous beaches, fabulous weather, incredible marine experience and superlative dining opportunities await you.
Every visit here is a special occasion, but we realize that some guests plan their trip to celebrate a special milestone, including a birthday, babymoon, honeymoon, anniversary or long overdue family reunion. If you will be celebrating a special occasion during your visit, please know that it will be our pleasure to assist you with organizing special activities and services. Here are some suggestions to consider:
- Romantic turndown service. Imagine arriving to a suite where there are flower petals beautifully displayed on the bed, and a bottle of bubbly is on ice. This is the perfect service to order for a honeymoon, anniversary or even a romantic proposal trip.
- Grocery Shopping Service. If you are traveling with your children and you are meeting family for a reunion, why not pre-order grocery items to be stocked in the kitchen when you arrive. You can then spend precious extra hours with your family on the beach, and enjoy the convenience of being able to make snacks and meals at your convenience.
- Discounted Green Fees. The Alexandra Resort is one of the few Providenciales resorts to offer discounted green fees (a savings of up to $50/round) at the 18-hole championship course, Provo Golf Club. This popular golf course is busy in peak season, so reserve your discounted green fees and tee times with us before you arrive.
- Wine and Chocolate. There’s no better way to toast the start of a romantic getaway than with a nice bottle of wine and some decadent chocolate truffles. We can arrange to have these in your room upon arrival. You may want to consider arranging this service if you will arrive late on a Saturday or on a Sunday, since the sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in stores on Sundays. As an added touch, you can also order a bouquet of flowers to enjoy in your suite during your stay. We work with island florists who can deliver most types of flowers. Please just keep in mind that due to our tropical address, we will require advance notice for orders of flowers that may not be commonplace.
- Romantic Dinner on the Beach. No doubt you have seen memorable movie scenes where couples enjoy dinner on a tropical beach. You can make that experience your own when you stay with us! We offer a free shuttle service to our sister resort, Beach House. Once you arrive there, our Kitchen 218 will treat you to an amazing private dinner on world-acclaimed Grace Bay Beach. It will be just the two of you beneath the stars, indulging in a gourmet meal served by our attentive and discreet servers.
We have many other suggestions on how you can add some special touches to your Turks and Caicos vacation. Please contact us at www.alexandraresort.com so that we can help you plan the perfect getaway.